The Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy relies on the generous donations and gifts from our supporters to continue to provide a quality education for its students. Our tuition does not cover the actual cost of educating each student. Therefore, your financial support is much appreciated.
The Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization which means all gifts are tax deductible. There are many ways to support us. Here are a few:
Click here to make your contributions on Pay Pal
Donor’s Wall: Place your name or that of a living person — Amount: $1,000
Memorial Wall: Place a name of a deceased loved-one — Amount: $1,000
Corporate Sponsors: Place the name of your business — Amount: $3,000
Adopt-A-Child: Help pay tuition for a low-income student
When shopping at Office Depot, simply give the cashier our school’s name before finalizing your purchase.
E-scrip and SHARES cards – contact the Academy Office to enroll.
Thanks to all of the individuals and organizations that support the Dr. Herbert Guice Christian Academy. We would like to thank our contributors:
Partial List ($5,000 or more):
- Bethel Missionary Baptist Church Pastor and Members
- The Rotary Club of East Oakland, Ernest Bryson, President
- Council Member Larry Reid, City Of Oakland
- The Marcon Foundation
- The Grandparents Club
Thanks to the following stores that allowed us to conduct our “Support our School” Campaigns at their sites:
- Shop Rite, 5800 Bancroft Av., Oakland
- Lucky Store, 247 E. 18th St., Oakland
- Safeway Store, 3747 Grand Av., Oakland
- Pak N’ Save, 610 Hegenberger Rd., Oakland
- Gazzali’s Supermarket, 7000 Bancroft Av., Oakland